Food Innovation Talk(FIT) is a 30 min. online livestream to share knowledge and inspire to food innovation from Danish Food Cluster. This FIT is presented by BASF on October 23 at 13.00 CET.
We create chemistry for a sustainable food industry
Register your email through the link below to receive an email with a link to the Food Innovation Talk before the online livestream starts.
BASF has been working with sustainable solutions for several decades and wants to contribute to a sustainable future and have embedded this into their corporate purpose: “We create chemistry for a sustainable future.”
How can you benefit from this Food Innovation Talk?
You will get:
- Methods on how to steer your entire product portfolio towards sustainability.
- Knowledge from one of the leading companies within the field.
- Inputs on how implementation of a carbon management program can give access to non-fossil raw materials.
- Advise on non-fossil and recycled alternative raw materials.
- The opportunity to ask questions, live.
Presented by: Lars Gustafsson, Senior Sustainability Manager Business Development Nordic/Baltic
Since 1984 Lars has been engaged in finding sustainable solutions together with customers in various BASF businesses. In his current role as Senior Sustainability Manager he works with Business Development, implementing sustainability solutions together with business areas and customers in the Nordic/Baltic region.