University of Copenhagen invites you to participate at UCPH Food day 2019. The theme of 2019 is: Sustainable and healthy foods for the future.
At UCPH Food Day 2019 top-ranked food scientists from University of Copenhagen will present state of the art within research and industry development, and how it can be utilized and furtherdeveloped together with industry.
The event will evolve around three tracks:
- Food production through circular economy
- Food design – from molecular interaction to excellent eating
- Foods and diets contributing to health and well-being
Besides top-ranked researchers from University of Copenhagen, we proudly present speeches from:
- Nicole Darmon, INRA, France – How do we take all components of diets into account when evaluating sustainability
- Anders Quitzau, IBM – 5in5 for the food sector. How IBM will change 5 areas within the food sector in 5 years.
- Brian Thomsen, Dansk Akvakultur – On the use of new sustainable protein sources
- Thomas Schaefer, Chr Hansen – On being the world’s most sustainable company.
Read the invitation and sign up here: