Tech Tour is returning to Aarhus for the 9th edition of the European Food Venture Forum (EFVF) to be held on 4-5 September 2019.
This year is special, as Danish Food Cluster has partnered up with European Food Venture Forum and is part of the co-host list together with Agro Business Park and Future Food Innovation and City of Aarhus.
30+ food tech entrepreneurs looking for external private capital will be selected from more than 100 applications. Investors, corporates and key players active in Food Sector from across Europe will form an Expert Jury to determine the top performing companies at EFVF 2019.
What is there for you:
- Presenting possibility in front of VCs, corporate leaders, policy makers and other industry experts. Apply now
- Networking of the highest level with corporate investors, venture capitalists & fast-growing companies;
- Visibility through the TT website and Forum digital booklet;
- Winners from the Venture Forum have the unique opportunity to present at the European Venture Contest Final 2019
How to apply:
- Deadline for application is 15th of May
- There is no fee for applying or attending if selected (travel and accommodation is on your own expense).
- Profile: make sure you update your company or project profile and/or add any new projects that you would like our selection committee to review.
If you have any questions, please contact Helle Friis at email@example.com or +45 2773 6040.
The event is sponsored by ARLA Foods.