The International Conference on Microbial Food and Feed Ingredients (MiFFI) will be held on 2-4 May 2018 at the Maersk Tower in Copenhagen, Denmark. MiFFI aims at binding together academia, industry and the regulatory levels to share scientific results, discuss current developments, push the regulatory agenda, foster the microbial food, and feed ingredients community.
The theme of the conference is “Microbial Food and Feed Ingredients”.
The conference will encompass the following topics:
- Microbial Food Cultures for the dairy, meat, and wine industry
- Probiotic cultures for food and dietary supplements
- Direct Fed Microbials for feed
- Yeast and yeast extracts
- Proteins and peptide ingredients produced by fermentation e.g. enzymes
- Metabolites produced by fermentation used as ingredients in food and feed e.g. vitamins, acids, alcohols, and flavors