Do you want to work with communication, marketing and innovation and help put Denmark on the map?
In Danish Food Cluster we are looking for an intern who wants to work within marketing and communication and be an integrated asset in our daily work. We offer an exclusive opportunity to gain insight in the food sector and kick-start your network with both small and big companies from the entire food value chain.
We need you
Through different activities we offer our members an opportunity to strengthen their network across the food sector. You will become part of a team where your opinion is valued, and where you will influence the development and help facilitating these activities nationally and internationally.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Branding of Danish Food Cluster, nationally and internationally
- Preparing and publishing written communication for newsletters, press, websites and social media
- Updating online activities, SoMe and WordPress
- Preparing marketing material such as videos, invitations, flyers etc.
What we expect
- You are curious, productive and proactive
- You can communicate with different groups of stakeholders, and master the written dissemination at high level in both Danish and English
- You are studying an education related to communication or marketing
What can we offer
- Responsibility and influence on tasks during the internship
- Relevant and hands-on experience within your field
- A strong network of companies and connections in the food sector
- Great opportunities for a thesis collaboration
- Possibility of part-time employment afterwards
Who we are
Danish Food Cluster is an international membership organization for companies, knowledge institutions and public authorities working within the Danish food sector. Our primary goal is to maximize the potential for growth by facilitating innovative collaboration and knowledge sharing and by attracting international companies, talents and investors.
Want to know more
Are you interested in this position or do you want to know more? The internship is in fall 2019.
For questions, you can contact Thomas Hornbæk Jakobsen, +45 6177 0682 or email@example.com. Application and CV can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no deadline the process will be handled continuously and closed when the right candidate is found.