Danish Food Cluster and Dansk Fødevareforum are presenting their first joint effort – a new innovative network facilitated by futurist Birthe Linddal.
Reasons to join:
- Be part of an exclusive network with other key players in food innovation
- Share experience, gain knowledge and get insights on new trends
- Meet potential partners, harvest new ideas
There is a 25 pct. discount for members (the fee is 5.900 DKK / year, for everybody else the price is 7.900 DKK). For more info click here or get in touch with Maiken (email@example.com/ 61340171).
Do you know enough about the health benefits of your products?
If not, some of Danish Food Clusters members have a special offer for you. “Healthy food products” (Sundhedsvisionen) is a project that offers companies to have a desk research report done on your selected topic within food and health.
The report will summarize the existing scientific knowledge on your area of interest and provide recommendations on additional topics that may be explored. You can use the report as valuable input to your product development. Companies like Hedegaard Foods, Agger Foods and Danish Dairy Board have already benefitted from this.
A maximum amount of 200.000 DKK is available. If your company is based in Central Denmark Region, you only pay one third of the fee and Future Food Innovation and Aarhus University pay one third each. Are you placed outside Central Denmark Region, Aarhus University and your company pay 50 % each.
To learn more and find the application form click here (in Danish)
Or contact AgroTech:
Dorte Petersen, Head of Center (vacation week 29-31): +45 2445 4020 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Majbritt Bonefeld Petersen, Innovation Consultant (vacation week 30-32): +45 3092 1794 / email@example.com
Innovation must produce value for the Companies
Together with Skåne Food Innovation Network, Danish Food Cluster hosted a conference on Open Innovation in the Food Industry at Industriens Hus in Copenhagen on the 28th of May. This cross cluster cooperation brought together 100 people from the food industry with representatives from Sweden, Denmark, Great Britain and US all interested in learning more about the key to successful open innovation.
Presenters at the conference were:
- Head of Open Innovation Lise Berg Kildemark, Arla Foods amba
- CEO Jari Latvanen, Findus AB
- Director Open Innovation John Stewart, Tate & Lyle
- Ecosystem and Open Innovation Professor Daniel Isenberg, Babson Executive Education
- Johan Mårtensson, OpenUp
- Platform Manager Ralf Neuendorf and Evangelist Patrick Berry, Allfoodexperts
- Manager Rikke K. Vingborg, GenoSkan A/S